Diagnose and repair CD or DVD drive issues, when you cannot burn or play CD or DVD discs, when a drive is not found, not accessible or not connected. Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- Your CD or DVD Drive does not read or write and is shown as disabled
- The media in your CD or DVD drive cannot be read
- The media cannot be written to by your CD or DVD drive
- You receive one of the following errors:
- A class specific or device specific driver is missing or corrupt
- A CD or DVD drive cannot be found or is not connected
- The CD or DVD drive is experiencing a problem that prevents it from working properly
- The CD or DVD drive is not accessible via an assigned drive letter.
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Visit our solution center to find more fixes to common problems